-
August 17th, 2004, 06:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Got in yesterday afternoon from O'Hare... what a crazy trip.
The con was a great time-- met lots of nice people, flirted with tons of cute girls, and saw lots of awesome toys!
Didn't see much new stuff, as most new protos were debuted at San Diego, but I've gotta say that Mattel's prototypes for their He-Man and Batman stuff are amazing!
If you thought the pics of the Bane and Scarecrow figures were awesome, you should see 'em in person. I don't even like Bane, but the figure looks fantastic!
Unfortunately, I didn't meet any Spawn boarders, but there's always next year!
-
August 17th, 2004, 06:38 PM
#2
Inactive Member
You didn't meet any board members? I thought you couldn't swing a cat without hitting a board member at this event. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 17th, 2004, 08:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I was kinda bummed, 'cuz I was looking forward to meeting you folks.
Maybe we can arrange some kind of meeting next year at the con-- there'll be plenty to check out and talk about!
-
August 18th, 2004, 12:51 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Never been in any of those Fairs.....maybe I will try to make it for next year. Got to change my Life !!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks